Engineered Lumber Has Transformed the Construction Industry
Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)
Create solutions for long unsupported spans such as grand entrances, wide doorways, and dramatic window configurations.
If you don’t see what you’re looking below in our stocked sizes, we will be happy to special order it, as well as any Gluelam or Paralam your project requires.
Deliver consistent stiffness and strength with dimensional stability that helps minimize floor squeaks and helps reduce callbacks.
- Resists shrinking and twisting for less waste and more consistent performance
- Available with solid sawn lumber or laminated veneer lumber (LVL) flanges
- Available in value lengths from 20’ to 48’ (lengths up to 60’ by special order)
Engineered Rim Board
Ideally suited for floor systems configured with I-Beam joists and other I-joists of the same height.
- Excellent seismic and wind-resistance performance
- Edge and end coated for moisture resistance
- Durable and dimensionally stable